Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ready for Cake Class

Mom and I signed up for the Wilton Cake Decorating class at Michael's. For our first class we basically just watched the instructor while she showed us how to make the cake and icing. She also showed us how to properly ice a cake. For our homework for class two, we had to have a two-layer cake iced and ready to be decorated along with 8 different types and colors of icing in Tupperware so that we can use that for practicing and the decorating. Here is my cake iced and ready to go:

1 comment:

Becky Motley said...

Ashley,

My Blake told me about your site ~ AWESOME! Your goodies look FABULOUS! I am so impressed that you are being so ambitious with your "firsts!"

Good Luck on your Independent
Consultant adventure, too! Pampered Chef has been great since I was a young bride twenty-nine years ago!

Love you!
Aunt Becky